26.6.11

FED Up



I thought you were my friend..
lately you change a lot..
I mean a LOT!!
you once there when I need ya
I can say anything when I'm with you
I can always be honest to myself when I was with you..
I really love when you treat me the same like you does to your friends
I miss that person that will always accept everything on what I say and how I treat him
but now every time when I'm with you I always need to becareful on what I might say
some times I'm not honest to myself and to you lately
and you make me feel tired entertain your ego
for a second you are nice to me..
and in a split of moment you'll blaming me on something which you don't have the rights to be blaming me on..
I HATE it!!




I'm sorry if you once thought I had accepted you in my life..
for what I had remember I only said that I'm giving you the chance to try
I never said that I'm gonna love you and accept you to be as more than a friend
but you keep blaming me for the misunderstand
for all this time I just kept quit cause I hate thinking that you'll be hurt
soo I let you blame me for everything..
This is what happen when your best friend once had feelings for you..
you should know me better..
you had known me for years now..
you should have know that its hard for me to love someone and letting him go and it might take years for me to recover..
give me space to breath..
I hate when things like feelings come into our topic..
I hate that!






harsh words really hurts..
and you keep using it against me when your mad..
then after awhile you'll come back being friends with me acting like things are ok..
it's not OK!
everyday it's getting tiring.. n I'm fed up with your ego!
I'm staying away from you cause I know we can't even be friends cause you'll keep blaming me
and you'll think I'm giving you hope..
I'm tired of it!




now I'll just keep silence from you starting from now..
I hate hurting you but you just keep on hurting me
what friends are for??
what is the meaning of friends to you??
maybe its my fault to be close to you..
I'm happy with my life now..
please don't interfere
it's ok if I'm lonely...
one thing please don't greet me and pretend that things are ok..
it's not ok..

p/s: there is no such thing as a best friend between a girl and a boy...