19.3.11

When A guy says He loves you..


"I LOVE YOU!"

easy to fall
easy to say
easy to let go

so tell me how can I find someone that will truly love me??..
o.O!!

someone once told me that if a guy really love you
he won't tell you..
p/s: if he does not tell me how can I know???

one might says that
if he loves you
he will show to you
on how much he cares..

it;s not on the way he tells you he loves you
but the way he shows to you that he truly loves you
by???

Always be there when you need him?
be there for you through the good n bad times
stay faithful to you always?
even when a hot chicks tries to lure on him.
Always fulfill his promises..
if he breaks it?'
well... once he breaks it, forever it will be broken..

Yeah.. I'm still searching for 'him'
if a guy tells me that he loves me..
truthfully I don't believe in you..
so please prove it by showing that you really care..

p/s: its not easy for me to fell in love again..