22.2.12

My first Sem Story

It's been ages I had forgotten to update my blog and what make it worst I forgot my password..
end up I had to create a new password..
now still in semester break and its coming to an end
just wanna tell you that I really miss my classmate class I
even though we are actually not that close to another but let me say to you
they are such a good classmate
class I you guys are the best




All I know I have a great class rep ans assistant class rep.. Enda and Hafez :)
well done my dear friends..


Study in degree really seems to be a lot of different compare to when I was in foundation
all I know the pressure is higher and need to study harder than before..
well who says Law is easy?..
Ergh.. try to memorize more than 100 cases and Facts before you could say the word easy.
I struggle myself a lot for this first sem,.
however my result are not as good as my hard work..
but its ok.. maybe there is something wrong with the way I do it..
I got to fix that.. :)
I fail to get DL for the first sem..
its ok.. still there 5 semester to go..
*go fara you can do it


There are so many memories I had when I'm in first sem..
The fun part was that sometimes I, eyka, azmie, syad, cyrill, hanis, and yad will went cycling together around UiTM..
It was fun :)
and I really miss it..

Below this are my 'geng berbasikal' wearing blue is cyrill..green is yad.
me in purple.. white shirt is nabilah.. syad in black.. azmie in orange.. eyka wearing the red hairband and hanis wearing black shirt :)
miss having fun with you guys
hope we can have more activities for next sem..

my dear classmate I really wish that I could stay for the next semester with you all
but if we can decide a new class for next sem I had to choose the best class for me
I mean the class with have a better time table..
but you guys will always be in my heart