3.12.10

Second Sem

It's been two weeks since the second sem. Herm.. well... loving it?.. i'm not sure. Again for this new sem I'm still the treasurer $$$.. Well truthfully I don't really like the job. :( I hate being responsible to others money.. because me myself could not handle mine for sure.. =_=!!
Sorry if I'm writing in broken English.. hehe I admit that I'm still learning and will always do. This final sem for sure I'm hoping a lot. I'm hoping to proceed to degree level doing my Law and for sure I hope to get band 4 for my MUET ( Malaysia University English Test). My maximum target for this sem 4 flat n the most minimum result 3.85 ^^.. Therefore, I need to be really into my studies starting from now. For this final sem I really would like to make friends with all n I hope they will accept me for who I am.



Snapping some pictures at our beloved faculty. Finally the stairs are ready for us.. ^^. The first thing that I hate about this second sem is my college. Staying in 'Mawar'.. n guess what.. I'm facing 'tatatertib' due to the last sem fault.. urgh.. I had not done anything bad during my staying here last sem.. just that the rules and regulations here are very strict.. every week there will be a spot check..

huhu never mind fara.. be strong it is just only for 4 months...After my pre-law program, I won't be staying in college anymore ^^.. finally! freedom!!.. n the best part I will have my own car (wink2*).. hehe