7.2.11

Start doing the Right Thing..

People says that when we are really mad at someone it will be ok to just release it in a right way.. maybe I was too angry of myself for once believing someone blindly.. All I ever think was a playback... I know it is wrong to make a revenge.. somehow I don't think it as a revenge... all I ever want was to make him regret for what he had done.. soon I realize I am just hurting myself even more.. Somehow I really do need to really believe in karma.. that what goes around will come around...Allah knows what best for me.. Its better this way.. I learn my lesson and I have to be more careful in the future.. I hope one day he will realised what he is doing is wrong and regret hurting others feeling..

Well I won't cry or wait for someone to console me.. all I ever want to be free from all the memories that we had together.. and I want to focus more on my future... Fara you need to remember your promise to achieve those dream of being a consultant one day.. so I won't be wasting my time regret for everything that had happen..