20.4.11

Message to my past

Burning the past...


letting go the past and live my life to the fullest..
but before I let go of it I'm writing this final message for my replacement..
My dear...
don't get me wrong, I once in your place and I once felt as happy as you r feeling now..
honestly yeah I'm a bit jealous with you but thinking back to the memory I had I'm willing to let it go.. Take care of him and always be patient standing by his side..
I lost the trust that I had once for him..
I could never trust his words again.. but I want you to know that if he is willing to change
please let him have the chance to be with you and always be faithful..
the thing that I once didn't get from him was just his loyalty..
and now I'm envy with you because you'll get it for sure..
but it's ok, I'm happy for both of you..


when thinking back the past I finally realize that he was actually wasn't even there when I need him.. all I did had was only his shadow...
the thing that actually makes me cry is him and the thing that hurt me the most is his act..
remembering back he was only there only for the good times...
eventually he had me only for his pleasure..
don't worry I won't interrupt in your relationship..and I won't be letting him running in my mind ever again.. I have my pride and I'm loving myself the most..
for sure chill up and wish you both could last longer than mine...



Thanks for all the broken promises...
I'll just say goodbye to you and always remember I'm always happy for you
all I just want to say is that I'll move on..
someone is waiting for me out there.. maybe he is the one or maybe he is just another mistake
but for sure I'll never know.. my prefect HIM is not you thats for sure..

p/s: I'll forgive and I'll forget I'll be there but not even as a friend lets be stranger starting from now onwards..